Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My friends

I guess being single has made mi more or less a computer geek now.. coming online has become a daily routine which i follow religiously everyday after i reach hm.. no matter how shag out my day is... i nvr fail to press the "ON" button on my computer while i walk pass it...

It hard for me to get my ass down to blog nowadays.. Many many distractions.. many many things that occupied my life full.. mY Dar-LinG.. my PsP.. e 2 books that i bought.. mY bloody work... sOo.. for mi to update this page.. gUys.. u all are in luck!

Ps: The changes will be in stages.. like i say.. i dun realli haf time to update everyting =P

For those who has been following my blog.. you would haf notice that my sad boring life actualli revovles ard my very close grp of friends.. for the sake of those who jus happen to stumble upon my blog.. esp.. after i put on this counter... and i notice hafing constant hit frm US... a place which i dun rem hafing any friends ard... thus.. ive decided to come up with a characters page to intro pple who is of significant in my otherwise even more boring life..


People in my Life

Dbl O Pioneers

Once upon a time... a grp of poly-jus-graduate started going clubbing wildly like there is no future... drowning themselves with deadly poison every weekend... the grp was crazy.. fun.. soon their social circle was expanding fast enff.. to mark their success in this game of numbers... they have decided to call themselves Dbl o Pioneers.. naming themselves after the club that they frequent..




Me



About Me:
Im Daniel aka Dan.. Big Cow or Xiao Pang. 23 this year.. i dream to find a true love... a person that can love me as much as i cherish her, if not much much more. Been thru a super duper rough patch during 2005 n 2006.. thats wat prompt me to start blogging.. sweetmemoriesofdan.blogspot signifiy my desire to to get a fruitful life ahead... my previous blogs entries are sad n down... but the changing point starts now...

Life is getting beta in 2007.. certainly... found my love... a caring gal who nvr fails to stand by my side... hope to come up with sum biz or kind... wish me luck!




Cai Weimeng


About Him:
Male.. 23 yrs old... Aka.. Meng.. Meng Ge... Secondary school mate of Qx.. Still Single.. President of the Singles Club... Been single for as long as he can be... A super nice guy.. soft-spoken.. a great buddy is all i haf for this good guy... I appeal to the vast population of female.. this guy is a gd catch... okie...okie disregard that pic.. Look Here.. he is shuai rite... so if any of u are interested.. pls drop mi an email with your Pic.. personal data... and your vital statistics..




Pua Zhiwei


About Him:
Male. 23 yrs old... Single.. Aka Phua Chee Wee... Lao Da... hardworking student of NTU.. a good buddy... extremely crappy... love his dog... and im the dog's godfather too... School work is taking a toll on this poor boy... at times he will jus stone.... poor thing... help him..
(He is away @ hongkong till Jun '07.. n i miss him)



Wendy

I got a feeling she is gona kill me..

About Her:
Female. 23yr old.. Single.. Aka PPH.. Pek Puay Hoe.. Xiao Bai.. my poly mate.. She is the winner of my best of best friend so wat do you think.. a very good buddy... abit slow sumtimes... at times when everyone finshes laughing to a joke.. it is den when she will start to laugh... An independent woman who always know wat she wants.. she is the best drinker in our grp... a future accountant... she is actualli quite pretty...



Gui Qx


About her:
Female. 23 yrs old... Attach... Aka Gui Gui... Qx... Qixian.. Elyse... My poly mate... she enjoys fine things in life... she is a collector of branded bags... and the bags can easily go above thousands.. She has a weird taste towards guys... getting prettier by the day..




Rachal


About Her:
Female. 23 yrs old.. Attach Unknown Single.. Best friend of Hazel... an outgoing gal with tons of suitors... a teacher in profession... a great pal who will lend a crying shoulder...





Hazel


About Her:
Female. 23 yrs old... happily attach... my poly mate.. got to know her from wendy n Gui... firery temper... got into a big fight over a small incident.. dun realli know wats the situation like now.. but she still fits here perfectly...





Duanjie


About Him:
Male. 23 yrs old.. Single... a happy student... the most reserve member of the dblo pioneers... quiet most of the time... but when he start a conversation with you... you cant help but to see traces of wits n intelligence oozing out.. not to forget humour too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home